Friday 12 June 2009

Free Travel Advice

The Travel Times, The World Travel Blog is now offering free travel advice. If you need advice on destinations, local currency, hotel reccommendations or even a general Travel Guide, The Travel Times is here to help.

We have a vast amount of experience gained through working for many years within the retail Travel Industry. We also have access to a range of travel resources giving the most up to date travel information and Travel Guides.

Just leave a comment with your question and email address and The Travel Times will do it's best to get back to you ASAP with the required information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

12 comments:

  1. Now that's called a good news. And since the experts are giving advices, those must be the chosen one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am watching your blog closely, you haven't post anything after, 12th. Why you have stopped doing good work? Your blogs are too real. So, i am just waiting for your new post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awaiting for more posts and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your all post and i like your blog very much. I am also Awaiting for more posts and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been reading your blog it is so informative, I hope that you continue the good work. It is great to have this at your fingertips when you need some travle advice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am planning to go travelling in Australia, I dont have alot of savings, how do I go about working?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers for the informative article - I enjoyed reading it! I always love reading this blog
    wow great post, thanks for the information.
    ______________
    Great advice on Cozumel travel deals

    ReplyDelete
  8. Travel tips help other travelers to manage their trips according to the requirements at their desired destination. So I'm of the view that it really is a good informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Travel to unknown destinations becomes extremely helpful by the advices provided by the predecessor. So, sharing the experiences is extremely helpful in this regard. Flights to Manila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! It is really good to have free travel advice. I've got helpful tips. Keep posting.





    Canadian Visa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful travel advices for sure your idea is working best for me.

    Travel Guides

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing Travel Guide.It's very helpful.

    SyncVisas

    ReplyDelete